Sundays at 10 am
Belmont’s Children’s Ministry is built around a simple concept: Jesus is the hero. Each Sunday, your child will learn the Bible and how it relates to Jesus in an age-appropriate way. The lessons are fun and approachable and taught by committed volunteers who serve Jesus by serving you and your kids. We accommodate children from birth to Kindergarten. Children who are in 1st-6th grade attend the worship service!
This age group has a hybrid schedule. Every other Sunday they are in Belmont Kids. On the opposite Sundays, they remain with their parents for the entire worship service. An activity pack is provided for them to draw, color, and take notes on these days.
We’re Dedicated To
- Teaching kids the truth that Jesus is King!
- Provide a safe environment for kids to learn , connect
- Faithfully helping families be who God created them to be.
Drop Off / Pick Up
- We welcome kids in class 15 minutes before service begins with a name
tag. Please present the parent sticker and return the pager at pick up.
- Please let us know of any allergies or special needs!
- Our elementary age kids are in service about once a month. We believe
this will help both our kids and parents to be prepared by 6th grade to
attend service regularly.
- Our regular attenders, who have children in Belmont Kids, are
encouraged to serve regularly! Let us know when you’re ready to join
Read more about our philosophy and schedule here.
Security is important to us, so not only do we have a rigorous application and background check for all volunteers, but we also require proper ID for anyone checking a child out of our program.
If you have any questions about our Children’s Ministry before attending a service, you can always contact our Children’s Director, Rene Ward, ahead of time. Email Rene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sick Child Policy
It’s best for children with the following symptoms to stay home: Fever,
vomiting, diarrhea, eye infections, head lice, common cold, unexplained
rash, sore throat, or any symptoms other communicable diseases.
Interested in serving Belmont Kids? Below is a list of ways you can help our children’s ministry
- Belmont Kids Greeter: Greeters with the specific task of greeting
children and families, and keeping the hallway as clear as possible
for people to walk through.
- Check-In Desk: Checks in families as they arrive, ensuring that we
have proper information on each child.
- Lead Teacher: Directs the classroom of age group they are assigned
during Sunday morning service by caring for children and
implementing the lesson plan for the morning. These teachers can
also help teach on our Family Bible Journal Video Series.
- Assistant Teacher: Assists the lead teacher in caring for children
and implementing the lesson plan for the morning.
- Snack, Resource & Videography – help behind the scenes by helping
keep snacks stocked, keep resource room organized and help video
for our Family Bible Journal Video Series.
To start working with our Belmont Kids download the application then email it to the Children’s Director, Rene Ward email@example.com