Belmont’s Children’s Ministry is built around a simple concept: Jesus is the hero. Each Sunday, your child will learn the Bible and how it relates to Jesus in an age-appropriate way. The lessons are fun and approachable and taught by committed volunteers who serve Jesus by serving you and your kids. We accommodate children from birth to Kindergarten.
We provide this childcare during both our MicrcoChurch Gatherings and our Celebration Service. During our MC Gatherings, the children start off with their parents during worship and then move to another room for a lesson and activity. This time is led by background-checked members and parents who rotate weekly.
We’re Dedicated To
Drop Off / Pick Up
- We welcome kids in class 15 minutes before service begins with a name
tag. Please present the parent sticker and return the pager at pick up.
- Please let us know of any allergies or special needs!
Sick Child Policy
It’s best for children with the following symptoms to stay home: Fever,
vomiting, diarrhea, eye infections, head lice, common cold, unexplained
rash, sore throat, or any symptoms other communicable diseases.
Interested in serving with Belmont Kids at our monthly Celebration Service? Below is a list of ways you can help our children’s ministry
- Belmont Kids Greeter: Greeters with the specific task of greeting
children and families, and keeping the hallway as clear as possible
for people to walk through.
- Check-In Desk: Checks in families as they arrive, ensuring that we
have proper information on each child.
- Lead Teacher: Directs the classroom of age group they are assigned
during Sunday morning service by caring for children and
implementing the lesson plan for the morning. These teachers can
also help teach on our Family Bible Journal Video Series.
- Assistant Teacher: Assists the lead teacher in caring for children
and implementing the lesson plan for the morning.
- Snacks & Resources – help behind the scenes by helping
keep snacks stocked or by keep resource room organized.
To start working with our Belmont Kids download the application then email it to the Children’s Director, Rene Ward firstname.lastname@example.org